Wednesday, August 6, 2014

She's my daughter too...

I was talking to my Dad the other night, and he shared with me that these last few months he has been worried about my future.  My parents are very solid and financially responsible people.  They have been perfect examples of financial stewardship.  

My Dad found himself being anxious that I won't have health insurance.  Worried about me not having an income.  Worried that the contract on my house fell through.  Just worried, because he loves me, and wants me to be OK.

He said about a month ago he was praying...telling God what was on his heart about me.  And he heard God say the following..."She's my daughter too.  Don't worry, I will take care of her."  

Oh gah.  I love that SO much.  My dad said after that, he felt peace. 

I am so grateful to have an earthly and Heavenly Father that love and care for me.

I also love that my Mom ended our conversation by praying for me, and the desires of my heart.

Thanks to my Mom and Dad for always being part of my crazy, adventurous life.  I know it doesn't always make sense, but you raised me to trust the Lord, and I do.  Love you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment